Our aim at Lions Gate Montessori is to help every child develop to his or her fullest potential at each stage of development. We provide an uninterrupted learning continuum for families who wish to maintain an authentic Montessori approach to education for their children ages 3 through 13.
Our environments nurture and stimulate the intellectual, physical, social and spiritual development of each student. We accomplish this by our adherence to the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) principles, our sense of community, and the partnership among the school, the parents and students and results in:
- Open and warm communication among parents, children and staff
- Genuine commitment to freedom, responsibility and the pursuit of excellence
- Enhancing the joy and satisfaction of learning, work and exploration of life
- Respect for the unique qualities of each and every individual student
- Consistency in approach across classrooms and up through the grade levels.
“Education should no longer be mostly imparting of knowledge, but must take a new path, seeking the release of human potentialities.” – Maria Montessori